Thursday, August 8, 2019

Looking out our classroom window.

Last week in Kaniere we had a wonderful new experience. Winter really arrived and it snowed in Kaniere. Our mountains looked beautiful so we decided to look out our window and draw what we saw. We used Google Draw and a mixture of the shape tools and the polyline tool to make our pictures. After we had coloured them in we went into the Explore tool and chose a background We had to learn to us the Arrange tool to send the image to the back. We're very proud of our pictures, what do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruma Kotuku your class is very creative and yes the mountains looked beautiful that day your class can be very creative in drawing on a google draw I hope I see more cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruma Kotuku. Our names are Michael and Hayley we are from room 3 at Papakura Central School. I really like your pictures that you made. I really like Micah’s picture because it has multiple mountains. On the mountains I like how you put snow on the top. How did you do that because I would like to do that out of our window. Maybe you could have put a photo of yourself next to each drawing. Is that your classroom that looks like a house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello it is Cooper & Kaleb we are in Room 3 in Papakura Central School. It's awesome that you put it on google drawing with polyline and the pictures same as the blocks. I really like how you made mountains and houses. Maybe next time try not to use to many shapes like having 3 suns or lots of hearts. Did you find it hard to draw.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Ruma Kotuku I am Liam from room 3 At Papakura Central School.Hi Ruma Kotuku I am Liam from room 3 At Papakura Central School.I really like I'll is for her great placing for her mountains and her house I like amber’s as well but I like Isia the best.How come most of the class background are pink.Why are most of the background pink

    ReplyDelete